It's been some time since we last made a Pixie releasem. But rest assured, George and I have been busy. Pixie 1.7.1 is out and it contains significant changes/improvements:
- Pixie's primitive variable/shader parameter linking has been fixed. It now matches RenderMan specs more closely.
- Network parallel rendering has been improved. The amount of work that is re-computed accross multiple servers is minimized.
- Delayed/procedural geometry with RunProgram is fixed.
- Pixie now supports compressed RIB input/output.
- Windows version now comes with OpenEXR display driver.
- And more, see the Release Notes for a more detailed list.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.