Turns out 3.0.1 had a problem with the webservice. Fixed that.
- Updated to BitTornado 0.3.12 core (includes various fixes)
- Updated to wxPython 2.6.0
- More things can be done via menus
- Should have slightly lower cpu usage
- Better shutdown behavior
- Preferences window should appear a little more quickly
- More strings added to language file
After a long wait, ABC 3.0 is now available.
I'll try to get back to a more regular release schedule.
- Download rate limiting
- Upload Rate Manager (URM): automatically start new torrents if upload bandwidth falls below a given threshold.
- File priority selection for multi-file torrents
- New preferences dialog
- Unified torrent details window
- Logging for torrent status messages
- Updated webservice protocol... read more
2.6.9 is now available -- thanks to all those who helped with the testing for this new version.
Changes in this release:
- New language file format -- it's now easier than ever to switch between languages
and develop new language files for ABC
- LOTS of Misc. bug fixes (including that nasty one in 2.6.8 when removing multiple torrents)
- More dialogs are dynamically sized
(text strings in languages other than English should fit better in some cases)
- You can change Local upload settings for multiple torrents at once
- Better duplicate torrent detection
- Other things I've probably forgotten to mention
2.6.8 is now available. A few new features, quite a few bug fixes, and a start towards reorganizing some of the preferences.
- You can now move multiple torrents at once
(move up, move down, move to top, move to bottom)
- Misc. bug fixes
- Updated Preferences Dialog
- You can now set the default priority for new torrents
- Processor affinity should default to the first processor on multiprocessor systems
- Client ID reports as: ABC-2.6.8 (ABC 2.6.8 BitTornado 0.2.0 based)
- Build instructions now included with source package
- Now using BitTornado 0.2.0
- Client ID reports as: ABC-2.6.7 (ABC 2.6.7 BitTornado 0.2.0 based)
- Create Torrent fixed
- Turning scrape on should work now
- Build with non-unicode version of wxPython (Win98/ME should work now)
- Uses better looking icon
- About Box updated
I quickly realized that I'd introduced a problem that prevented the Local Upload Settings dialog from appearing, so here's a quick fix.
Also enlarged the DL/UL areas on the status bar to fit higher download speeds.
Rumors of ABC's death have been greatly exaggerated.
Created by Dustin,
Using shad0w's S-5.8.11 core
nothing changed much
- change GUI icons
- allow user to set timeout events in Scheduler Rules
- Changed, core system to the Shad0w's bittorrent S.5-8-7 here to new feature of shad0w's
+many bugs from previous version fixed
+file locking implemented
+extra checks for corrupted data
+fixed IPv6 support
+Including enhancement from official BT 3.3
- Changed, If upload option is "Upload until UL/DL ratio" when re-start ABC, completed torrent that doesn't reach UL/DL ratio yet will force to queue state and waiting for seeding
- Changed, For better solution from changed above, when you close ABC, ABC will re-order and bring completed torrent to top of the list. So when you restart ABC. completed torrent that doesn't reach UL/DL ratio yet will continue seeding first.
- Changed, New seed torrent will start with share ratio 0%, instead of oo%
- Changed, Increasing maximum share ratio rate from 200% to 500%
- Changed, Maximum upload rate change from each torrent to overall control and now it is divided into 2 sections
+ Overall maximum upload rate when downloading
+ Overall maximum upload rate when seeding
- Changed, Enable multiple choice in list. some options (eg. Move up, Move down etc.) that doesn't provide for multiple input, ABC will pick first of the choice to do that option.
- Changed, GUI to more user-friendly (most of icons took from Greg Flamming http://www.darkproject.com\)
- Added, Mechanism for temporary dead torrent (so torrent won't be blocked in ABC list):
+If torrent can't connect to tracker within 15 minutes
+If downloading torrent doesn't get data within 30 minutes
+If seeding torrent doesn't send data within 1 hour
ABC will reduce its priority and force into queue.
- Added, with new Shad0w's BT so in advance setting in ABC allows you to set file locking and extra checking types
- Added, "Trigger next torrent when finish seeding" checkbox in ABC Preference. If you check it ABC won't trigger next torrent until finish seeding the previous one
- Added, On-hold status (it works the same way as pause in shad0w) it's paused but hold all resources. It's used for temporary pause so when resume, it doesn't need to checking existing data
- Added, On-Hold All, Move to Top, Move to Bottom buttons
- Added, New feature for Web Interface Service
+ query will return almost of information for each torrent
+using unique key while communicating, a bit more security
+ user can set commands that allow to communicate with web
+ pause, resume, queue, clear all completed torrent is now available via web interface
- Added, Display Web interface service status in main menu
- Added, Choosable to display confirm dialog on exit or not
- Added, Choosable to use "auto kick/ban" and "security" feature of shad0w's or not
- Added, Display torrent name in ABC_TWEAK
- Added, Reseed Resume on right-click menu, Using when resume the completed file which will skip hash checking.
- Added, Display total upload/download speed in status bar (updated per 2 seconds)
- Fixed, bug can't remove folder when using "Remove Torrent + File(s)" from right-click menu
- Fixed, bug when set download default folder with folder name that contains "=".
Change Log :
- Changed, core system to the Shad0w's bittorrent S.5-8-3 and here are the new features of shad0w's S.5-8-3
- Many bugs fixed -_-"
- Improved IPV6 Support
- Auto kick/ban IP who always send bad data to you
- Including enhancement from official BT 3.3
- Added, Alpha version of ABC web interface service in menu tools
- Added, Always use auto kick/ban IP option
- Added, "Pause All", "Unpause All" buttons
- Added, "Remove torrent + File(s)" in right-click menu
- Added, "Current seed/peer" in right-click menu
- Added, Display Total DL speed and Totoal UL speed in Traytip
- Added, Colour of active torrent for ease to see torrent status
- Changed, Separate Torrent Details to 2 sections
-Torrent Details and Advanced Details (Like shad0w's)
- Changed, Allow user to set number of download simultaneous to 0 instead of "unlimited". because no one use it anyways -_-;
- Fixed , typo (Thanks virtualspirit)
- Fixed, Changed, minor bugs and mechanisms
Fixed, Wrong display of Advanced Setting (Max files Open) when you set to "no limit" and then you re-open it will display "50". It works fine with your setting only wrong display. if you don't really mind it's not necessary to change to this version.