From: Mark Doliner <mark@ki...> - 2005-06-06 01:49:13
We've received a whole bunch of translations for parts of gaim.desktop. It
looks like the following languages haven't been updated: da, de, fr, hu, it,
ko, nl, pl, sl, sv.
I've put an updated version of this file online at
If you have a chance, please glance at it and make sure everything looks good
for your language.
Thanks for your help, everyone. FYI, we're tentatively planning to release
Gaim 1.3.1 on Thursday, June 16th. It will be another minor release from the
"oldstatus" branch of CVS, and there should be very few string changes.
We'll send more concrete info when we decide to string freeze (probably next
=D0=94=D0=B0=D0=BD=D0=B0=D1=81 =D1=83 3:51, Mark Doliner =D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=
> I've put an updated version of this file online at
> If you have a chance, please glance at it and make sure everything looks =
> for your language.
I'd recommend using intltool for .desktop files, since then
translators would only have to handle single PO file for each
FWIW, there's some ongoing work to make sure intltool works on Windows
as well, so that shouldn't be too big a concern.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.