Date: 2006-06-24 01:56:57 -0700 (Sat, 24 Jun 2006)
Merged from trunk:
SF Patch #1511683 from therylz
"The doxygen file explaining plugin id's links to a page
which no longer exists on gaim.sf.net to register for a
unique username. Since the page no longer exists, I
took out the link and left the suggestion that the
sourceforge username be used."
--- branches/v2_0_0/doc/plugin-ids.dox 2006-06-24 08:54:33 UTC (rev 16326)
+++ branches/v2_0_0/doc/plugin-ids.dox 2006-06-24 08:56:57 UTC (rev 16327)
@@ -28,10 +28,7 @@
- qpe - Gaim for Qtopia plugin.
The @em username must be a unique identifier for that person. It
- @em should be your Gaim website user ID
- (registered <a href="http://gaim.sourceforge.net/register.php">here</a>).
- If for some reason you cannot register there (it shouldn't be a
- problem!), you can use your SourceForge ID. Do @em not leave this field
+ @em should be your SourceForge ID. Do @em not leave this field
The @em pluginname is the name of your plugin. It can be whatever you like,
This was sent by the SourceForge.net collaborative development platform, the world's largest Open Source development site.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.