From: Richard Laager <rlaager@us...> - 2006-02-23 23:17:20
Update of /cvsroot/gaim/web/htdocs
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv18330/htdocs
Update the encryption answer and fix a broken ANCHOR. ANCHORs must use tabs.
RCS file: /cvsroot/gaim/web/htdocs/faq2.txt,v
retrieving revision 1.14
retrieving revision 1.15
diff -u -d -p -r1.14 -r1.15
--- faq2.txt 22 Feb 2006 02:53:03 -0000 1.14
+++ faq2.txt 23 Feb 2006 23:17:10 -0000 1.15
@@ -1135,12 +1135,8 @@ feel that such measures instill a false
harmful than helpful.
There are a number of 3rd party plugin developers
- working on developing a secure IM framework, the better ones using the
- GnuPG and the OpenPGP trust model for authentication. If you are serious
- about secure instant messaging, read the documentation on the "web of
- trust" model available at
- <a href="http://www.gnupg.org/">www.gnupg.org</a> and try out one of
+ working on developing a secure IM framework. See the
+ <a href="plugins.php">Plugins</a> page for links.
@@ -1158,7 +1154,7 @@ bugs). Therefore, some releases will ta
rewrites means lots of new bugs to work out. The new version will be
released as soon as it is possible to do so.
Q: What will the next version be?
A: Starting with version 1.0.0, Gaim version numbers have 3 parts to them.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.