From: Tim Ringenbach <marv_sf@us...> - 2005-01-19 01:00:46
Update of /cvsroot/gaim/gaim/src
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv23124/src
The autopackage will now be built with mozilla-nss support too.
Hopefully this helps those people who couldn't install the 1.1.1 .package
due to having the wrong version (or no version) of gnutls.
Also a spelling fix in conversation.h that I forgot to commit earlier,
thanks Evan Schoenberg, although I meant expects, not accepts.
RCS file: /cvsroot/gaim/gaim/src/conversation.h,v
retrieving revision 1.56
retrieving revision 1.57
diff -u -d -p -r1.56 -r1.57
--- conversation.h 18 Jan 2005 18:31:06 -0000 1.56
+++ conversation.h 19 Jan 2005 01:00:31 -0000 1.57
@@ -1042,13 +1042,18 @@ gboolean gaim_conv_present_error(const c
void gaim_conv_im_send(GaimConvIm *im, const char *message);
- * Adds a smiley to the conversation's smiley tree.
+ * Adds a smiley to the conversation's smiley tree. If this returns
+ * @c TRUE you should call gaim_conv_custom_smiley_write() one or more
+ * times, and then gaim_conv_custom_smiley_close(). If this returns
+ * @c FALSE, either the conv or smile were invalid, or the icon was
+ * found in the cache. In either case, calling write or close would
+ * be an error.
* @param conv The conversation to associate the smiley with.
* @param smile The text associated with the smiley
* @param cksum_type The type of checksum.
* @param chksum The checksum, as a NUL terminated base64 string.
- * @return @c TRUE if an icon is excepted, else FALSE. Note that
+ * @return @c TRUE if an icon is expected, else FALSE. Note that
* it is an error to never call gaim_conv_custom_smiley_close if
* this function returns @c TRUE, but an error to call it if
* @c FALSE is returned.