From: Mark Doliner <thekingant@us...> - 2005-01-06 01:27:47
Update of /cvsroot/gaim/gaim/plugins
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv26852/plugins
The Ever-Vigilant Stu pointed out that it probably wasn't a good idea
to allow plugins to modify the internals of a GString. This should
take care of that.
RCS file: /cvsroot/gaim/gaim/plugins/ChangeLog.API,v
retrieving revision 1.40
retrieving revision 1.41
diff -u -d -p -r1.40 -r1.41
--- ChangeLog.API 23 Nov 2004 06:14:10 -0000 1.40
+++ ChangeLog.API 6 Jan 2005 01:27:34 -0000 1.41
@@ -13,9 +13,11 @@ version 2.0.0cvs:
* Changed: "received-im-msg and "received-chat-msg" to match, both
- now pass a conversation pointer and flags
+ now pass a conversation pointer and flags
* Changed: "receiving-im-msg" and "receving-chat-msg" to match, both
- now pass a conversation pointer and a pointer to the flags.
+ now pass a conversation pointer and a pointer to the flags.
+ * Changed: "drawing-tooltip," the second argument is now a GString*
+ instead of a char**
version 1.0.0 (09/17/2004):
* Added: get_chat_name to the GaimPluginProtocolInfo struct
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.