Menu

php whos online...

Help
fruetu
2003-08-27
2003-08-27
  • fruetu

fruetu - 2003-08-27

I tried to install the phpwhosonline script and came up with this error message:

Warning: main(../../open_session.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fretu/public_html/main/mod/phpwhosonline/phpwhosonline_setup.php on line 17

Warning: main(): Failed opening '../../open_session.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/fretu/public_html/main/mod/phpwhosonline/phpwhosonline_setup.php on line 17

Warning: dbconnect(../../config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/fretu/public_html/main/mod/phpwhosonline/phpwhosonline_setup.php on line 21

Warning: dbconnect(): Failed opening '../../config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/fretu/public_html/main/mod/phpwhosonline/phpwhosonline_setup.php on line 21
    Unable to select database

I'm currently using phpwebsite 0.9.1 Any help would be much appreciated. Fretu

• Eloi George

Eloi George - 2003-08-27

phpwhosonline is a 0.8x module.  You can't use it with the current phpWS. 

I just wrote a replacement module sunday for one of my clients' sites.  You can see it in action at www.vibride.com .   I'll be releasing it as soon as I get time to create the docs -- most likely this weekend.