From: Reini Urban <rurban@x-...> - 2004-11-18 11:59:16
I came up with better PageModeration specs.
Please review and comment.
Possible arguments for such an action page:
* moderators: comma seperated list of registered usernames.
The user should have his email defined in his prefs.
And then either:
* actions: comma seperated list of moderated actions.
Default: all actions which require WIKIAUTH_BOGO.
* allowactions: comma seperated list of allowed actions
Default: all actions which which require WIKIAUTH_ANON.
* requirelevel: one of 0, 1, 2 or 10 on which moderation is used.
Default: 1 (bogo)
* requireaccess: comma separated list of access perms, on
which the moderation is used:
Fear not those who argue but those who dodge. (Marie Ebner von
Eschenbach, Aphorisms, 1905)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.