Update of /cvsroot/phpwiki/phpwiki/themes/MacOSX
In directory usw-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv4102
RCS file: /cvsroot/phpwiki/phpwiki/themes/MacOSX/themeinfo.php,v
retrieving revision 1.42
retrieving revision 1.43
diff -u -d -r1.42 -r1.43
--- themeinfo.php 2002/02/01 22:35:02 1.42
+++ themeinfo.php 2002/02/02 20:53:43 1.43
@@ -18,18 +18,11 @@
* Do you like the icons used in the buttons?
- * The button toolbars use tables for positioning. Yuck. (It will do
- * for now).
* See buttons/README for more info on the buttons.
- * The CSS is still mostly the same as phpwiki.css. I'd like to change
- * it a bit but have no specific plans yet. Just a general feeling
- * that it should look and feel like a Mac interface: with subtle
- * effects and a fine color scheme. Since I'm sick of the stripes
- * Mr. Jobs thoughtfully plastered all over my screen, I've chosen a
- * brushed paper (or stucco?) texture effect very close to white. If
- * your monitor isn't calibrated well you might not even see it.
+ * The background image is a subtle brushed paper texture or stucco
+ * effect very close to white. If your monitor isn't calibrated well
+ * you may not see it.
@@ -100,7 +93,7 @@
* is not defined by index.php or in here then the "Thank you for
* editing..." screen will be omitted.
* Link icons.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.