I just updated php from 5.2.8 to 5.2.9 and now I'm getting no output in the browser and the following in my php errorlog:
[30-Mar-2009 17:42:32] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CLONE, expecting T_STRING in /usr/local/www/data/wiki/lib/config.php(495) : eval()'d code on line 2
[30-Mar-2009 17:42:32] PHP Fatal error: Class 'WikiDB_backend_PearDB_PearDB' not found in /usr/local/www/data/wiki/lib/WikiDB/SQL.php on line 25
Any ideas? I know php5 is not fully supported since I had to patch a bunch of stuff when I went from 4->5, but any hints would be appreciated.
Also a follow-up, just grabbed the current svn version and that errors out in exactly the same way.
I'm a little suspicious of this note in the 5.2.9 changelog:
Changed call() to be invoked on private/protected method access, similar to properties and get(). (Andrei)
Any help would be appreciated - policy dictates I stick with 5.2.9 for security reasons.
SVN-version (yesterday's as well as today's) works almost OK for me with PHP-5.2.9 (on FreeBSD-7.1). I get some other errors sometimes though:
And some more.. But overall the wiki is functioning.
PS. I'm trying out SVN, because 1.3.14 wouldn't work with PHP > 5.2.6 in my case.
Works fine for me with current
I just had to extend the php default setting of
memory_limit = 16M
memory_limit = 32M
I just tried today's SVN, but I still get the same errors, eg:
PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of typeWikiDB_Page as array in /usr/local/www/phpwiki-svn_20090504/lib/PageList.php on line 453
And I've got "memory_limit = 128M".
Log in to post a comment.