Words of concern

2005-11-16
2012-12-12
  • Edwin Meester

Edwin Meester - 2005-11-16

First of all

It's nice to see that after almost a year, something is going on again. I'm Happy to see Phpsysinfo 2.4 is finally released.

I've also watched the un-offical 2.5cvs release. Which looked good, but...

It was to "hightech". I always liked the fact that phpsysinfo was running out of the box. Unpack and play. (I'd even send a patch to remove the GD lib dependensie). But the 2.5 release uses lots of extions (like GetText (which didn't work on my win32 system))

So I pray that the offical release doesn't follow the 2.5 release.

I'm happy to submit patches again for the (upcoming?) 2.5 release. like I did for the 2.4 release.

I whish to conclude my "pray" with the fact that I 
    like it to see phpsysinfo alife again. And I'm sure "Michael Cramer" will do lot's of good work in the upcoming release.

• Anonymous - 2005-11-16

i know that my 2.5cvs has a lot of dependencies which doesn't work everywhere, thats why it was everytime unofficial and was only a like "tech-preview".
      first it's time to go through the bugs and patches.
      second, perhaps add features, which doesn't throw in dependecies

i will see what i can do. and like every project here at sourceforge "we need the community".

• Edwin Meester

Edwin Meester - 2005-11-16

I'll be part of the community :D

Ans I still update my NTservice WINNT support class to which version PHPsysinfo will go.
      (yep, uses the sockets extention..)

But can somebody changes the frontpage :D (http://phpsysinfo.sourceforge.net/) it's a little outdated (phpsysinfo 2.3)

• Anonymous - 2005-11-16

yes the frontpage, noted on my list, will look at the weekend at this, after i'm back from university.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks