phpSysInfo for Mac OSX [Release]

semaja2
2007-08-08
2012-12-12
  • semaja2

semaja2 - 2007-08-08

Hi Guys,

I took it upon my self to finish the OSX version and make it work to some extent, at the moment it is only missing the devices.

However due to my lack of PHP skills i have kept my version separate and dont want to commit it due to it possibly having problems on non OSX machines.

http://semaja2.net/phpsysinfo-for-mac/

• Anonymous - 2007-08-08

really really nice work, if we can fix the device problem, we can have a look to include your changes, if you want

• semaja2

semaja2 - 2007-08-10

I have neared completion with the OSX version, however i am hoping someone from the phpsysinfo team will be able to assist me in the transfer into the real phpsysinfo.

Due to the visual appearances and such i have had to add to the core of phpsysinfo resulting in a bit of a mess, and it still is untested on non OSX machines

• semaja2

semaja2 - 2007-08-09

i currently have a method to retrieve devices, but i need someone with skills in XML to help me, so if anyone is willing please email me at xml@semaja2.net

PS. there is static versions of the phpsysinfo on my site if anyone wants to look at it on any platforms etc

• semaja2

semaja2 - 2007-08-10

I have updated the static version to b, i also have uploaded a diff of the folders

http://files.semaja2.net/phpsysinfo/changes.txt

• Robert Accettura

Any progress on this?  I'd love to see better Mac OS X support for phpSysInfo.  3.0 seems broken, and 2.5.4 isn't to polished.

• Erkan

Erkan - 2008-01-02

Hello,

I didn't see this topic before...I'm interested to work with you to try to integrate your modifications in the third version.

We just need a ftp account on a Mac OS to do some test.

Thanks!

• Erkan

Erkan - 2008-01-02

But maybe the third version already include these modifications? ...sorry :$