>Fatal error: The script tried to execute a method or access a property of
>an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition slashauth
>of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ the
>session was started in /home/class/phplib/php/page4.inc on line 26
>I've checked and everything seems okay config wise. PHP 4.2.3 running on
Sorry but what version of phpslash are you using? is it the latest stable or
the alpha releases?
Also, what http server are you using, and what browser.
Check that you are using the latest version of phpslash (0.72) and that you
are using the phplib classes that come preinstalled with that release.
Other things to check:
1. make sure the user which runs the http server (apache?) have access to
read from the classes directory as well as the main site.
2. remove all .htaccess files you might have
3. make sure that test.php works fine
4. clean all cookies relating to this site ( the main URL also, not just the
path /phpslash ) and try again...
5. keep posting here or get into the #phpslash channel in irc.freenode.net
"...The Mac does this so smoothly, it feels like an extension of your mind."
- Paula Speer, MacWorld Magazine 2003-04
Public signature: http://www.latinomixed.com/lems1/public-a.asc
MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis !