Menu

No Graphs

Wesley
2014-08-13
2014-11-19
  • Wesley

Wesley - 2014-08-13

Hi,

My graphs are not working. I see nothing on either the weekly or history graph. I think this may have stopped working after the upgrade.

What should I do to get the graphs back or to troubleshoot the issue?

Thanks.

• Wesley

Wesley - 2014-08-16

Hi Pep,

Thank you for your reply. The cron job runs every 15 minutes. I took the switch off the end of the job so that I now receive mail after the job runs. Plus I can see my sites updating so I feel like the cron is working.

I have the retention period set at 365 days. I guess that is a sensible value?

I added the debug true line in config.php. I don't know how often to expect an error message (once a day, once a month) but there is nothing new in a couple of hours in the error_log.

I'll update with another post should anything change.

Wesley

• Pep

Pep - 2014-08-15

Hi Wesley,
    The weekly graph is created from all the update checks that have been performed the past week. Are you sure you have a cron job set up to automatically monitor your servers?
    The monthly history graph is an automatic archive function invoked by the cron job, so that should be done automatically once your cronjob is set up.

Make sure the "log retention period" is set to a sensible value on the config page.
    Otherwise, try running the cronjob with error reporting turned on to make sure no errors occur. You can do so by adding the following line to the bottom of your config file:

define('PSM_DEBUG', true);

Regards,
    Pep

• zdeno

zdeno - 2014-11-19

solution is very simple:

in the file history.js change the call of parseInt to parseFloat. it is in this block:

if($this.attr('data-endTime')) {
        var d = new Date(parseInt($this.attr('data-endTime')));
    } else {
        var d = new Date();
    }
    var time = d.getTime();

just change it to

if($this.attr('data-endTime')) {
        var d = new Date(parseFloat($this.attr('data-endTime')));
    } else {
        var d = new Date();
    }