blank users tab

Rno
2014-06-05
2020-07-28
  • Rno

Rno - 2014-06-05

Hello,
    Hi,

First of all i really like this tool and i want to continue to use it if i find a solution to my problem :

Everything works well, i can monitor my server. the problem is that i cannot open the "users" tab, it will always load a blank page. Because of that it's impossible to manage users, so i cannot assign a server to any user. I may be wrong but i think that without assigning the server to any user i cannot use the email or sms option.

webserver running on IIS, windows seven. The system meets all the requirements (php msql.....)

Any help appreciated

Thanks

• Pep

Pep - 2014-06-23

Hi Rno,

Could you please add the following line to your config.php file and refresh the users tab? Let me know if you see any errors.

define('PSM_DEBUG', true);

Thanks,
    Pep

• kim

kim - 2018-01-26

Hi Pep

I notice the thread did not provided a solustion to the blank user tab. I'm currenlty have this issue and wonder if you can help ?

Here is the error message with the DEBUG enabled

Fatal error: Declaration of psm\Module\User\Controller\UserController::run() must be compatible with psm\Module\AbstractController::run($action = NULL) in /usr/share/nginx/html/phpservermon-3.2.0/src/psm/Module/User/Controller/UserController.php on line 36

Archlinux
    PHP 7.2.1 (enable curl and pdo_mysql)
    PHP-FPM 7.2.1
    Nginx 1.12.2
    MySQL(MariaDB)

• kim

kim - 2018-03-06

Update, I was not able to resolve the issue but I did uninstall the PHP version 7.2 and install version 7.1 instead and that seem to resolve the issue. So it's mostly like it was missing a php dependance or it was the version ( latest verion at the time) .

• Stevebuck

Stevebuck - 2019-10-16

I'm running PHP 7.2.21 and this issue with blank user page is still not fixed in 3.2.0.

• Steffen

Steffen - 2020-04-07

This is definitely a problem that occurs with PHP higher than 5.6. It does not work with 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4 - all tested - always a blank page.
    On many web servers php 5.6 is no longer supported, so PSM is not usable there.

• Edgar Ostrowski

Edgar Ostrowski - 2020-07-28

This problem has been solved in the latest release (3.5 and above).

Unfortunatly the newer releases are no longer being published to Sourceforge. You can obtain them on the project gitbuh page https://github.com/phpservermon/phpservermon

The main project website needs to be updated. The download link is outdated.

Last edit: Edgar Ostrowski 2020-07-28