Disabled Security

Help
Anonymous
2003-11-04
2003-11-05
  • Anonymous - 2003-11-04

Hi, thanks for a great program. :)

I'm trying to integrate this within my website and current user management system (yabb), and in order to do so, I need to disable the existing security. However, when I do so, and upon entering the auto login information for admin in the config file, it does not give any of the upper level access for management at all, such as adding recipes, editing, etc, just basic reader. Am I missing a step maybe?

mysql noob here, with beginner php skills. The recipe book is installed and running nicely, just this small problem. Thanks in advance.

• Todd Rogers

Todd Rogers - 2003-11-05

The account that you are autologging with with, what level is the access set to?  90 or higher would give you everything you need.

• Anonymous - 2003-11-05

Thank you for your response.

Initially I was autologging with admin (ADMINISTRATOR), I've tried another user with EDITOR level access and still nothing, the autologging doesn't seem to work at all for me, though disabling the security does remove the login form.

• Anonymous - 2003-11-05

I think this is my fault, in the upgrade to 2.18, I must have missed something, as the autologging is working in the 2.18 test version I had installed before attempting to upgrade. The reason I thought of this was the "missing folders" thread.

I did a lot of color customizations outside of the stylesheet and was trying to lose as little of that as possible. I will have to reinstall and customize less for future upgrades. Sorry to have wasted your time.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks