Menu

Is this project still alive?

pettrik
2004-05-22
2013-03-27
  • pettrik

pettrik - 2004-05-22

I'm wondering if this project is still alive.

I'm very impressed with what I saw on the Briarworld.com website.

I really would like to use phppedigree myself, for a different breed of dogs.

But until now all my efforts of getting in touch with
    the developers have been futile.

Is there anyone that can tell me:
    - what's the status of this project?
    - how to contact te developers?

Thanks for all replies!

Pettrik
    pettrik@planet.nl

• questin

questin - 2005-06-24

Hi Pettrik
      I write from Italy. I also was searching something to keep a database of pedigree of my favourite breed staffordshire bull terrier. I think that this project of php-pedigree is interesting but closed. My advice is to look at another project named phpgedview that is for human genealogy but if you are good with php we can try to modify to use with dogs.
      Let me know.
      ciao
      Tonyz

• Edwin

Edwin - 2006-06-14

Hi Pettrik,
      Hi Tonyz,

I am interested in such a program, too. I'm from Germany and my favourite breed is Irish Wolfhound.

I saw http://www.briardworld.com/pedigree/ and also phpGedView.

Do you still have interest in getting such a program, either by reactivating phpPedigree or by customizing phpGedView (or by creating a completely new program) or do have another solution meanwhile?

If you still think about creating or changing a program: in fact I don't have lots of experience with php in the moment, but I don't think that this would be a real problem.

Any answer would be nice!
      Thanks,
      Edwin

• Aronsson

Aronsson - 2007-08-29

I'm also interested in a php Pedigree tool or something for my sisters K-9 kennel.

Have you found any sollutions?

/Andreas