The software will include the following features on the next version, 2.0.3:
1. Handling of miliions of records - development version of 2.0.3 has been already tested with 500,000 records. More testing and evaluation are underway.
2. The SOAP Client/Server Implementation - to adapt to fast changing technologies the software will have its own SOAP server application and client application. SOAP allows the programmer to remotely call procedures to PhpMyLibrary inside his/her program.
3. The Directory structure will be renamed to Library compare to the last which is Polerio. This will be made to reduce conflict upon aspiring contributors to the PhpMyLibrary.
4. Creation of the Python GUI application of the PhpMyLibrary Cataloging.
5. Create a windows version of the current shell-based polgensql, isis2marc, csv2marc utilities.
6. PhpMyLibrary will used this new system to provide more secure way of storing news and articles posted in this site.
Log in to post a comment.