Modified the Browse criteria and delete criteria of database search to loads in the same window of the search results load.
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Thanks for the patch. There are a few issues:
1. in db_search.php you are using <? instead of <?php
2. when I do "git apply" I have a few "space before tab in indent" warnings
3. even when fixing #2, clicking on Browse in the search results does nothing
As this patch's goal is supposed to evaluate your potential, I won't give other advice about how to fix these problems, but I'm available to test your next version.
About #3, it happens when Ajax is disabled by the user (this was my case), see $cfg['AjaxEnable'].
Apart from this, the patch works pretty well.
I think we would need a "Hide search results" and "Show search results" as well.
Thanks for the suggestions and comments. I'll focus on those issues and fix them as soon as possible.
I tried again #3 and this time it worked correctly, but it should not have worked because AjaxEnable was false.
Second patch. Issues with the first patch were fixed here
I fixed the issue #1, #2 and #3 you have raised. I'll add the "Hide search results" and "Show search results option as soon as possible.
in your second patch, I cannot find a reference to the AjaxEnable parameter. This means that the Ajax behavior of showing, for example, the browse results at the bottom of the page, works even if the user asked for no Ajax behavior.
Also, please do not use tab characters in the patch; we use spaces.
Thanks for the clarification. I just got the point now. I fixed it by checking the Ajax enabled with my third patch.
Also I have changed the tabs to spaces. Please can you check this.
Third patch. Fixed the issue with ajax disabled settings
Patch accepted, thanks. I deactivated the two new messages as we are now in message freeze for the 3.4 release.
Thank you Marc.