This is technically my final update. I have finished with the testing and docs. I have also done some refactoring efforts of the phpma code as well as the server code. I still have some things to do but not much. I want the phpma branch to get merged soon.
I refactored the access control in the server. I also refactored the phpma code into a library and fixed failing tests. I added the documentation to all models and components. I left the controllers out for now since most of the functions are very simple. I may add some after the soft deadline.
As for the error reporting server a few things are left like the server is not currently strong enough against a hostile attacker. I sanitize everything. and cakephp has a good security model but I believe I can make it stronger against hostile input.
I created 2 pull requests but they still haven’t been merged. I will try to have them merged this week. Next week I will be in Germany so I am not sure how much work will I be able to do there at first.
It has been a great summer working on this project. I am happy its almost complete