I have a simple mysql table. It contains two column and doesn't contain any unique column (id, number etc.) If there are two or more lines which contain same value, i can do any operation for all of them.
You can reproduce error with this table schema and data and with these steps:
CREATE TABLE `history` (
`ip` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
`url` text NOT NULL
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8
INSERT INTO `history` VALUES ('','http://www.someurl.org/'),('','http://www.someurl.org/');
- Open browse page for table,
- Click checkbox of firstline,
- Click checkhox of secondline (First error: when you check second line it doesn't work properly at first click.)
- Click again checkbox of secondline. Both of checboxes should be selected now.
- Click "delete selecteds" (Second error: it deletes only one of them.)