Would like to know if there is a status on a new 3.2 RC2 build. If you need a beta tester I'd gladly sign up.
Hello, 3.2.0 is already basically ready since from
the mid/end of August; the only change that I need
to make for 3.2.0 final (already done on my home computer)
is a smarter error reporting for wrong DB parameters.
The reason why I still delay the final release is
that I have still not finished the new manual;
I planned to end it for the end of August, but
some personal problems have prevented me
from completing everything at that time; subsequently
I have been very busy at work and for organization
of the Linux Day in Teramo; I hope to complete
everything during the Christmas period.
Do you believe that it would be better, in the meantime,
to release 3.2.0 final anyway, even though the manual
is still not available?
Basically, I fear that I would receive a relevant number
of FAQs that should be covered just by the manual.
Thanks Marco, I would wait to release until you have the manual ready. The reason I asked the question is because of this <a href="http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1076211&group_id=33447&atid=408327">bug</a>. It causes a major problem to people who use IE since they cannot get to the submenus.
> because of this bug
As I have written in the bug report, it's not a phplm bug,
it is an msie6 bug; and it manifests only if the menu
has not enough space in the browsing window.
In the bug report I have just proposed a workaround
for this idiotic msie6 bug, let us continue that discussion there.
Log in to post a comment.