MYSQL

Help
Pat
2003-10-18
2004-06-08
  • Pat

Pat - 2003-10-18

Can you give some more straight forward directions for MySQL? I've setup NetJuke and Cacti to use MySQL but I don't understand how to use MySQL with this.

• Pat

Pat - 2003-10-18

I created a database but now it's looking for tables.

I keep getting this...

'irchat.phpchat' doesn't existTable 'irchat.phpchat' doesn't existTable 'irchat.phpchat' doesn't existTable 'irchat.phpchat' doesn't existTable

What do I do now?

• Pat

Pat - 2003-10-18

ok After Adding the database, creating a user, modifying the common.php and importing the "mysql.scheme" into the newly created database I'm off to the races.

I have one problem that remains. When I use PHP-IRCHAT people can see what I'm typing but I can't see what they are typing. I can't see them in the /who listing, and they can't see me either.

I can /msg people and that works. Then they can respond to me and I get the response. Otherwise people have to /notice for me to see what they are typing.

I think the problem has to do with setting the mode +I on connection. How do I change that?

• hackmaster

hackmaster - 2004-06-07

i have your same problem, and i believe it is the server program. I have spent a good hour or so pouring over the code, and i cant see a reason. and i guess that this project is no longer being worked on by the creator

• Derek

Derek - 2004-06-08

Check out the "not joining channel" topic in the Help forum.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks