Displaying Directories x4

Help
kurt lane
2009-03-09
2013-06-03
  • kurt lane

kurt lane - 2009-03-09

Hello,

I have setup the pictures to display 4 across the page, but the directories just line up in one long line down the page.  I would like to get the across the page in lines of four.

Maybe in the next release?

Thanks.

• Marc Carlucci

Marc Carlucci - 2009-03-09

Hi Kurtlane,

thanks for using phpGraphy.

What you are trying to achieve is already possible in the latest version, you just need to amend a bit the template.

Regards,
      Marc Carlucci

• kurt lane

kurt lane - 2009-03-09

I really like phpGraphy.  I like how easy it is to work with and its not bloated like some other php gallery programs.  But i dont have much experience with php.

Thank you for replying, I guess i modify the browse.tpl, but i cant get it to work.

Where it says

<%* !! Displaying folders (only on the first page) !!  *%>

I tired creating a table like where it says

<%* !! Displaying thumbnails !!  *%>

But i cant get it to change the layout.  Your help would be apprecieted.
        Thanks.

• Adrian Aitken

Adrian Aitken - 2009-07-27

Has anyone got this to work (ie showing directories in more than one column) ?
      The best I got was 2 columns but the directory text was truncated to the 1st letter (and I had set the galleries to show 5 columns !!!).
      I was editing the template.tpl but I don't understand the .tpl language, it seems to be a mixture of HTML,PHP and some sort of script.

• MaxAxe

MaxAxe - 2010-05-21

Same problem for me….  when I have a lot of directories page bacome very slow. With 9 folder a page would be better.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks