When translating the help_text.en into Dutch, I found some shortcomings in the English file.
The help links at the top10_surnames.php and top10_givnnames.php displayed the wrong help texts.
For those I made 2 new var's: index_top10_given_names_help and index_top10_surnames_help
The var's index_onthisday_help, yahrzeit_help and index_events_help had each a big part of the same text.
For that repeated text's I made a new var: cal_download_user_help.
The 3 above mentioned var's were changed accordingly
Also the concerned blocks, I changed accordingly.
Please find here the changed help_text,en.php and copies of the changed blocks.
I also found some other issues with the help files.
Let me know if I can do something.
Log in to post a comment.