Did some hacking + cut/paste + heavy use of Babelfish and Google Language tools to get some preliminary Korean translations done.
I don't speak Korean, so I can't vouch for the accuracy of these files (I did them for my mother-in-law so she can access of genealogy site).
I only did the lang, facts, and countries file -- the help files were a little more work than I wanted to tackle at the moment.
I'm not sure what the policy is on checking in unverified translations, but I figured something was better than nothing :) I'm sure there's a ton of cleanup still needed.
Hope this is helpful to someone else :)
Log in to post a comment.