Menu

Italian Translation

nathan
2007-05-09
2013-05-29
  • nathan

nathan - 2007-05-09

I'm looking for someone that is able to translate English to Italian.

• paprita

paprita - 2007-08-16

I'm starting to translate the italian version that is incomplete.
      If you need something ...

• Pelliz71

Pelliz71 - 2007-09-01

Hy, also I can translate from English to Italian  (In the past I've already translated another genealogical program: Legacy).

If I can help, send a message.

• came88

came88 - 2007-09-17

Hi, I'm Italian, but I'm not able to traslate all PHPGEDVIEW.
      I've translated a bit, availlable here (http://came88.altervista.org/pgv/)
      Use it if it can help you.

• Michele Locati

Michele Locati - 2010-03-26

Hi

Is the italian translation currently being updated/maintained by someone? I may help with that…

I sent a request to join the project to John Finlay via the page http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=55456 but I haven't still got a response…

Ciao!
       Michele

• Gerry Kroll

Gerry Kroll - 2010-03-26

Hello, Michele:
    The last updates to Italian were made by SourceForge user "sali40" in July of last year. Look in the "patches" section around that date.

You should be able to contact this user (I don't know the gender) at:  sali40 at users dot sourceforge dot net

You can work on the language files without first becoming a member of the project.  Simply work on the language files.  When you're ready with a file, post it in the "patches" section and update this post mith a notification that you've done so.

You don't need to post all of the files at once.

If you wish, I can provide you with a set of Italian files for the SVN version of PGV (we call this version 4.3) where the places that need translating are clearly identified.  Just send me an e-mail:  gkroll at keldine dot ca

• Michele Locati

Michele Locati - 2010-05-05

Just an update: I'm helping translating webtrees…