For the Help text of the MyGedView Welcome Block, I changed the following:
I renamed the var
I added text to the new $pgv_lang["mygedview_welcome_help"]
For only a few languages the old var $pgv_lang["index_welcome_two_help"] was translated already.
For those languages (de, nl, he, sv), I renamed the var's inside their help_text.xx.php and uploaded it to the cvs.
Since also text is added in the English file, those de, nl, he, sv still need to be checked.
For all other languages: you will see the new var when you translate.
You are doing a great work. I will check this tonight.
Log in to post a comment.