PGV 4.2.3 Niggles

2009-12-31
2013-05-30
  • Lester Caine

Lester Caine - 2009-12-31

OK I've ported over the ADOdb changes and I'm pleased to see that a number of those have become unnecessary ;) I think that the removal of $GEDCOMS cleared a few, and the postgresql SQL changes picked up a few more. I'll update the ADOdb patches once I have had a chance to do a little more testing on my own site.

One thing that has poped up, which I'm not sure about is that 'seamonkey' seems to be having problems with the jquery blocks, and the main page just sits with 8 'loading' clocks. Accessing from a number fo other browsers is fine … OK and SM2 seems to be OK, the linux boxes still have SM1.1 … I'll dig a little deeper. The 4.2.2 front page still displays fine.

Another niggle is that some pages 'deadlock' when trying to update the isdead flag in the database. That one is probably down to my setup, but the conflict is caused by trying to update the flag twice, and I would expect posgresql to complain about that as well?

I think I'm OK to switch my live site over to 4.2.3ADOdb apart from the browser problem everything seems to be working

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks