My Gedcom file contains Gregorian and Hebrew dates.
The used calendar format is Gregorian.
I no longer see (optionally) the Hebrew dates in the Gregorian calendar titles (page top part and monthly calendar day boxes) as I used to see in the old code.
The Hebrew calendar was requested as an additional feature.
The Gregorian calendar was supposed to remain as it was.
If I change the calendar format to Hebrew/Jewish anf Gregorian, I see the Hebrew date titles as expected.
But I see all my dates on non calendar pages calculated on-the-fly to the second calendar and I no longer see the Hebrew dates in the Gregorian calendar. The Gregorian dates are not shown correctly in the jewish calendar.
Perhaps we could add a separate GEDCOM configuration option for the calendar header and use the existing one only for the date presentation.
Log in to post a comment.