Menu

Cant really Login

General
2007-09-19
2013-04-25
  • Nobody/Anonymous

The name is Vash and for some reason when I login and then go to anything right after, I am kicked out or really loged right back out. No matter how many times I do it, the samething happens. I am in two or three..I forgot but their are two games that are waiting for me and I hate missing turns! These two games right now are "Battle for money" & "Fresh Game".

I would really like to play. Also, I made another account, KINoo6. Same outcome keeps happening. So if you could, I would like to finish my games and not be put in Civil Disorder.

• Geoffrey Spear

Geoffrey Spear - 2007-09-19

What browser are you using?  Have you disabled cookies?

• Nobody/Anonymous

I have done EVERYTHING, restarted my computer, cleaned ALL cookies, cleaned my WHOLE computer. AOL is fine, it has always been fine with AOL. I tried it with Internet Explorer and MSN both, same outcome.

• kestasjk

kestasjk - 2007-09-24

Hi Vash, can you please tell me exactly what browser you're using, and exactly what message you get when you log in/log out.

Do you log in successfully, and then get logged out? Or are you unable to log in at all?

Are you using any new IE extensions, or have you recently changed any IE settings? It sounds like IE isn't letting phpDiplomacy set the authentication cookie, so you're only logged in for one page.