The page cannot be displayed

Help
Jason
2008-12-11
2013-05-28
  • Jason

Jason - 2008-12-11

I recieve a "HTTP 405 - Resource not allowed" when trying to login the 1st time with admin/admin
    I also seem to get the same error nomatter what I enter
    If I leave either the username or password blank, I do get the "Some fields are not filled in correctly!"

• rolf

rolf - 2008-12-11

Try to fix your IIS server. Try to Google first before you ask questions non-related to this project: http://www.somacon.com/p126.php

• Jason

Jason - 2008-12-12

1st, there's not reason to have an attitude.
      2nd, although I forgot to mention it on this post, I did on the blank screen post.  I have other sites hosted on this server including other php/mysql sites.
      3rd, I did what that posting said and I still have the same issue.  Can you tell me what is executed when the 'log in" button is pressed?

• rolf

rolf - 2008-12-12

Firstly, there is no attitude, but when I see someone who posts two questions close to each other and solves one of them after 2 hours, both not directly related to this project, but to server configuration, I have my doubts if a person is able to configure a server.

Secondly, of course I can tell you where to find the log in code. If you press the log in button, a POST request is sent to the same page, but the /includes/login.php file is included. On line 48, the log in function is triggered. Try to debug and find out what is wrong about the server configuration.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks