When i first created my library with php4dvd, the search with imdb worked all well. Suddenly, the search was not returning the title, the years, the cover and many other information.
First, i tried to update the imdb lib. I replace all the folder with the update. Now, i have a 500 error when i search a movie to pick up the information with imdb.
can you help me ? Somebody have ever update the lib ?
thanks for your help !
I have updated the imdb library in this program, and i tell how i did it:
1 download at http://projects.izzysoft.de/ftp/net/div/izzysoft/imdbphp2.php the updated version (latest is 2.04)
2 extract the content of the zip file to a directory on your computer.
3 upload and overwrite the extracted files to your php4dvd installation to the following path: php4dvd\lib\util\imdbphp.
But don't delete all the files in the imdbphp directory at first! (i think you did) If you did delete all the files you can restore
them from the installation package (copy the content of the imdbphp directory to the one in your installation)
4 if you now go back to your php4dv installation and add a new movie the search results should be correct. the only thing
that isn't correct are the paragraph marks not stripped off.
This should do the trick, and i hope that this is helpful to all of us.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.