From: Thomas Moenicke <thomas.moenicke@kd...> - 2006-11-05 20:39:24
All basics of porting PHP-Qt to Smoke are done. Smoke is a library designed
for Qt/KDE language bindings. The functionality of PHP-Qt is still the same,
but now we have nearly all Qt classes with all methods.
* Code rewritten and ported to kdebindings::Smoke
* all classes and methods are supported with basic argument types and classes
* enum values are like eg Qt::Horizontal instead of QT_ALIGNMENT_HORIZONTAL
* License: GPL
* PHP-Qt objects are casted automatically
* QMetaObjects are created in class constructor and related pointers are
stored in a hash table
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.