The version 1.0.8 of the PHP/Java Bridge is now
The binary for RedHat Enterprise Linux, RedHat Fedora
1, 2 and 3:
For the rest (Windows, Solaris, BSD):
The following bugs were fixed:
* AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE is now correctly called after
AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR (Autoconf 1.8, Fedora Core 3).
* The space reserved for the auto-generated socketname
(java.socketname not set) was two elements too small
(due to a typo). This caused problems with some malloc
* It is now possible to iterate through non-primitive
* The vtable of the php java type is now terminated by
a NULL entry. On some OS this caused problems such as
"could not override entry..." messages.
* A thread causing an OutOfMemory condition on the
server-side is terminated immediately, its resources
are reclaimed without client notification and a line
OutOfMemoryError is printed at FATAL level.
* Increased backlog: 20 (from 10). This should be
enough even for very slow machines.
* Security Enhanced Linux supported. Please see
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq-fc3 and the
README for details.
* Linux abstract namespace and struct ucred supported.
Together with SEL this offers increased security and
provides auth information directly from the kernel.
* FreeBSD 5.3 and Solaris x86 supported.
* The server part can now be compiled with jdk1.5
(enum is no longer a variable).
* Zend"s "thread safety", "ZTS", supported: It is now
possible to run the PHP/Java Bridge in a pure threaded
Web-Server, for example httpd 2.x with the worker MPM.
* Improved logging and error reporting.
* J2EE, SCHEME and Excel examples added.
Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de