The following bugs were fixed:
* AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE is now correctly called after
AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR (Autoconf 1.8, Fedora Core 3).
* The space reserved for the auto-generated
socketname (java.socketname not set) was two elements
too small (due to a typo). This caused problems with
some malloc implementations.
* Zend's "thread safety", "ZTS", supported: It is
now possible to run the PHP/Java Bridge in a pure
threaded Web-Server, for example httpd 2.x with the
worker MPM. -- Threaded servers are usually faster
than servers which fork() childs, but they are also
more insecure (no process barrier). However, since
the web-server threads communicate with the single
java process through a secure proxy, the server part
of PHP/Java Bridge is protected even if a hacker takes
over the web-server.
* Linux' abstract namespace (see unix(7)) supported.
This means that no socket files are created on this
operating system (-> increased performance and
* Linux' struct ucred (see unix(7)) supported: The
UID and GID are passed to the server-side. Since the
credentials are provided by the kernel, it is
impossible to fake the auth. information.
* Improved logging: module, time, level, message.
Version 1.0.8 will be released at the end of this
Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.