Menu

blank pages

Help
2004-01-13
2013-04-08
  • Nobody/Anonymous

all i can see is blank pages in my philer installation. I am running on Windows 2000/IIS/PHP.. any solution???

• Nobody/Anonymous

Same here.. Running E-Smith / Apache / PHP.. At the index.php page I get nothing but blank. At the admin/index.php page I get the topmenu with 3 options. Click either one and get a blank page..

The best part is I get zero errors in my messages file....

• Nobody/Anonymous

I am  also running IIS with PHP and Pear installed, and can get to admin/index.php, but nothing else
      produces anything but a blank page.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Me too, either the admin page either the main page, both are perfectly white pages.

I can't get any error

Any clue?

I am running linux+apache+PHP+mysql

• Nobody/Anonymous

Same thing.  Any idea?

• Nobody/Anonymous

me tooo!

• Nobody/Anonymous

You have to play a little bit with chmods. Try to set chmod 777 -R to your philer directory, and you'll be impressed what happens ;) Then you have to set chmod step by step to 755. I dont really have the final set until now, but with chmods 777 it works.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Nope, I've tried the chmod trick and I'm still getting blank pages.

Mind you, the same happens for the demo on source forge! Not even the (incompetent?) developer can get his own code to work!

• Nobody/Anonymous

if you have blank pages, it depends from the template system unable to store compiled template;
        compiled templates are stored actually in the same directory of templates (template and admin/template), try to set these folder web writable, or if you prefere to store compilede template elsewhere, change line 549 of template.php
        $fp=fopen($nomef.$this->compiled_extension,"w");
        adding a path (web writable) in front of $nomef

hope this help