recent f2kunit testing

2013-04-16
2013-06-05
  • Christoph Piefke

Hi Tom,

thanks for your quick reply to my bugreport, it is just nice to see this quite useful project being developed!
    I'm pretty sure it will make my life a lot easier, my code more reliable. Especially for myself, when I come back to it a few days after the last "improvement" ;)

I was able to build an run the provided examples, they worked fine!
    At the moment, I am just playing around a bit, getting familiar with the syntax and the concepts.
    I am looking forward to the new example and will provide feedback on usability and bugs I encounter!

Best regards, Chris

• Christoph Piefke

Hi Tom,

just saw your update on git/f2kunit. It looks really exciting!
    I'll play around a bit with it!

Regards, Chris

• Tom Clune

Tom Clune - 2013-04-21

Chris,

Thanks for tipping me that you had posted in the forum - I had not received an automatic email notification, so those were missed.   I'll try to see if I can add notification …  (I'm not at all an expert in source forge, but certainly don't want potential users thwarted by a lack of response.)

Cheers,

- Tom

• Christoph Piefke

Hi Tom, Michael, Carlos, and everybody else on this amazing project,

I am sure it was worth it to wait for pfunit_2.0, the stuff you did there looks really amazing, and I say that just from peeking at your code, because it is so good to see some other people going FORTRAN200x in real life!

I'm going to use your code extensively for my projects and advertise it to my colleagues as much as possible!

Thanks again for your effort! Keep up the good work!

Best regards, Chris

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks