Help for run ProjectForge from source

Help
yabby
2012-08-19
2012-12-15
  • yabby

yabby - 2012-08-19

Hi, I have build ProjectForge from source successful, but when I run it, I got an excetipon:

Last cause: resource ContextMenu.js.template not found for scope class org.projectforge.web.wicket.AbstractUnsecureBasePage (path = org/projectforge/web/wicket/ContextMenu.js.template)
    WicketMessage: Exception in rendering component: [HtmlHeaderContainer ]

windows7, jdk1.7, maven3, ProjectForge4.1.3

anyone know how to solve it?

thank you!

• Kai Reinhard

Kai Reinhard - 2012-08-19

Hi, I checked it by:

mvn -DskipTests=true install
    mvn exec:java -Dexec.mainClass="org.projectforge.web.MyStart" -Dexec.classpathScope=test

from the scratch (SourceForge-Repository).
    Please check to have the latest update. Where do you find the ContextMenu.js.template file? It should be in your webapp dir under classes/wa/wicket.
    I've no Windows 7 version here, if you've no further idea, please let me know and one of my colleagues with Windows 7 will check this if it is a Windows 7 issue.

Regards
    Kai

• Nobody/Anonymous

thank you for reply.

I found a ContextMenu.js.template in binary version ProjectForge, and I copy it to source code, now I can ran it.

thank you very much again!

• yabby

yabby - 2012-08-21

Hi Kai,

I can run ProjectForge on my computer now, and I'm translating it into chinese, when I finish, I want give the translation file to you. I hope next version of ProjectForge will support chinese.

Now, another question, when I export monthly employ report to pdf file, I found it dose not support chinese, all chinese character turn into '#'. how can I solve it ?

Thank you!

Regards
    xuxinyu