Menu

more informations

Anonymous
2001-08-27
2001-10-13
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2001-08-27

Do your work is dead?
    I work on pilot-DB (pilot-db.sourceforge.net), I think to use C++ for a new release (0.4.0). Why not use your wrapper.
    But i need to use SDK 4.0, a very small prc file, and support. Can you give that? It's just to know.
    Have you try to build a little application in C and the same with your wrapper and see the size increase?
    Do you know project which use your wrapper?
    You can to write to me at marc-chalain@voila.fr
    Thanks a lot.
    Salut,
    Marc.

• Mike MacMartin

Mike MacMartin - 2001-10-13

My work was just put on hold for a while.

It is not quite along enough in order to actually use it for writing an app (although I suppose the remainder could just be written in C for now).

I'm designing (but not really working on yet) a really cool way of transparently handling events etc.

I also have no idea how to package the file... does anyone actually know how to use a "dynamically linked library" on the palmOS?  If lots of people start using the PFCPP then I'd allow for that.

Also, the license may be changed at some point in time to the GLPL or a modified GPL.

The main reason why I haven't worked on the PFC for a while is that I have just gotten a Linux box (a few weeks ago) and I'm still in the process of really getting it working.

Eventually, work will continue.

I still need a dynamic array class (along the lines of vector or maybe CArray?)

MIKE