Menu

Found Peux yesterday and have questions

2022-07-15
2022-07-21
  • CumingCowGirl

CumingCowGirl - 2022-07-15

I ran across your Distro yesterday and thought after a couple of great reviews on it I would give your KDE version a run. I dropped it on my Ventoy key and then booted into it without issue., and have to say it looks great. My questions are:

I launched pamac and enable AUR and went to install GParted in the live environment figuring I'd be presented with the prebuilt version and the AUR version that has to be built, but I was only presented with the version I have to build. Is there something I'm missing or forgot to do?

My other question is what video drivers are installed? I have a nVidia 1650 super and am hoping for the nVidia drivers right after install so I don't have to manually install them.

Thanks in advance for any help and for what looks to be a great distro.

• CumingCowGirl

CumingCowGirl - 2022-07-16

No one on this yet? I did find out I must not have refreshed the databases, cause I was just in the live environment again and this time when I searched for GParted I was presented with the prebuilt version right at the top.

• dev-andi

dev-andi - 2022-07-21

Hi, since people rarely post queries here, I wasn't expecting one. Anyways, I replied to you on discord