From: Robert May <rmay@po...> - 2005-02-20 17:39:10
Have updated my HyperLink.pm module, taking into account previous
comments. It is available for download from
Summary of changes:
- Wrote initial test suite
- Turned comments into pod documentation, and completed documentation
- Made API backward compatible with Win32::GUI::Hyperink v0.02
- Removed dependency on Win32::API
- Added fallback cursor using Win32::GUI::BitmapInline
- Correct VERSION format to x.xx for CPAN modules
- removed Set/ReleaseCapture dependency on Win32::API
- Added Win32::GUI::Window::AddHyperLink() function
- Updated demo code to show new AddHyperLink usage
Please see the Changes file in the distribution and the POD
documentation for further information.
I have only tested this on Win98, Perl 5.8.6, and would appreciate
feedback on problems from other platforms.
If I get positive fedback from this list, then I will make the
distribution available from CPAN, and a PPM distribution available from
my website. I assume that the namespace Win32::GUI::HyperLink is suitable?
A question (that might be better suited to the hackers list?). I want
to package the demo script with the distribution. In the current
distribution I have followed the Tk model, and created a demos directory
beneath the Win32/GUI installation location. In this directory I have
created a HyperLink directory for my script. Is this a suitable way to
proceed? If I do this, then I would assume that Win32::GUI package
would distribute its sample code in the demos directory too.
Thanks for your feedback,
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.