finally I'm back on this list (I had lost any hope it would
happen again :-).
to make a long story short, this is what happened:
1. at some point, SourceForge decided to refuse receiving
mail from servers that didn't allow null sender (don't
ask me why, it's some SMTP stuff that I don't grok).
2. my mail server was not allowing this, so I could not
3. I also have a job email access, so I setup an address
there just to be on this list.
4. at some point, my job's ISP decided to disallow null
sender, so I was out with that address too :-(
5. some days ago, a friend of mine pointed me at a
misconfiguration on my own mailserver (and I said:
6. I have fixed this and now everything rocks again!
this gives me new thrust to keep on developing Win32::GUI.
this, and the quantity of mail and messages (on IRC, PerlMonks,
etc.) of people that just love this module :-)
I will try to backlog the mailing list and reply to unanswered
questions, a new version is in development and will be out soon.
happy to be with you again,
$_=q,just perl,,s, , another ,,s,$, hacker,,print;
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.