From: Robert May <rmay@po...> - 2006-03-16 23:23:43
It's been a busy day on the commit front. Let me explain ...
This morning Jeremy committed a set of patches that Reini Urban
submitted to the users list. I then backed these changes out. I had a
couple of motivations:
(1) I wanted the commits in smaller chunks, to reflect the (fairly
major) bits of functionality Reini had provided. There's a set of minor
enhancements that I have already committed again, changes relating to
shell DropDrop integration and changes related to Custom Draw support.
(2) Some of what Reini has done overlaps with work I already had in
progress, and I want a chance to get the 2 bits of work merged before
so, expect more activity over the next week or so. I'm working towards
a V1.04 release, which needs the following completing:
- completion and integration of my Win32::GUI::Constants work
- integration of my thread-safe support work (Win32::GUI::ThreaUtils)
- integration of Reini and my DragDrop support
- integration of Reini's CustomDraw support
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.