From: Robert May <rmay@po...> - 2005-09-13 18:59:22
I was hoping to target a new release for the end of August, but got
caught up in other stuff, and continue to be busy for the next few
weeks, at least.
I had hoped to complete the following items for the next release:
- fix as many of the trackers as possible
- get all the current sample code to work properly
- include all the examples from the tutorial (and check that they all
work :-) , fixing the tutorial as necessary
- work on the test suite
- get a semi-decent web-page up as our Homepage at SourceForge.
So where are we:
- There's quite a few fixes in CVS.
- Tracker: 1262098 (mousemove and -ve positions) I have a non-checked-in
- I haven't looked at the samples code
- I haven't looked at the tutorials
- There's been some extensions to the test suite
- I'm working on the website: making it easier to maintain and update
the documentation; adding a search capability; adding a wiki. This is
all pretty much ready to go live.
I think there's enough change to justify a new release - if there's
anything you really want/need in the next release let me know, otherwise
I'll build some release candidates for people to play with, and
depending on feedback turn it into a formal 1.03 release.
The rest of the items will have to wait for the next release cycle.
From: Reini Urban <reini.urban@gm...> - 2005-09-21 13:52:20
GUI.pm misses MB_CANCELTRYCONTINUE in the Exports list,
but GUI.xs has the description for it.
It's an 2000/XP feature only, but I would add it generally, to overcome
the troubles of adding it seperately to the Exports list dependent on
the target system type.
On 9/13/05, Robert May <rmay@...> wrote:
> I think there's enough change to justify a new release - if there's
> anything you really want/need in the next release let me know, otherwise
> I'll build some release candidates for people to play with, and
> depending on feedback turn it into a formal 1.03 release.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.