>This will scroll the RichEdit as you "print" more text into it. Is that not
No, it doesn't do what I want to do - in this instance, I'm seeing:
- the window being created.
- the lines being written.
- the vscrollbar auto created when needed.
- the vscrollbar shrinking as more text is added.
HOWEVER, the window does not autoscroll to show last line of text - I see a
complete "line 16", only a bit of "line 17" and that's it. I want to see
the window scroll up as more lines are printed.
I'm using 0.0.502 of Win32::GUI.
>Get 0.0.558 and see if things change.
>You should find it at both activestate and dada.perl.it
Ah. Ok. Two questions:
- it doesn't seem to be on a PPM anywhere - I always get .502?
- just do the normal perl makefile.pl junk for install?
.sig on other machine.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.