Joe Frazier, Jr.
Technical Support Engineer
Peopleclick Service Support
From: Jez White [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 3:14 PM
Subject: [perl-win32-gui-users] Updated sourceforge trackerHi,I've updated the bug/feature request tracker at:I've also added the bug about the broken menu tell tales. I would encourage you all to add your bugs and feature requests to the tracker!cheers,jez.==========================Adding Scroll BarsA window can display a data object, such as a document or a bitmap, that is larger than the window's client area. When provided with a scroll bar, the user can scroll a data object in the client area to bring into view the portions of the object that extend beyond the borders of the window.See:http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?
The status bar is missing methods/functionality.* Allow the creation of parts
* Setting text in each part
* Setting an icon in each part
* Tool tip for each part
* Display help for the current menu (difficult?)See:http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/status/status.asp
The tool bar is missing methods/functionalityLots of functionality missing (examples):* Delete button method
* Enable/disable button method
* Hide/show button methods
* Tool tips
* Hit test
* Use of Imagelists (Hot, normal, disabled).
* Various basic events (R click etc)See:http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/toolbar/reflist.aspCheers,jez.