PerfSuite version 0.6.1 beta 6 is now available.
This release adds several new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
The most visible changes from the user's perspective include:
- psrun output XML documents are now created using the name of the
program that was monitored instead of the prefix "psrun"
- Fortran support for PMPI-based hardware performance measurements of MPI
programs without modifying your source code
- improved support for the SGI Altix platform by using the mmtimer
interface for wall-clock time measurement (enabled during package
- improved support for generating VProf-compatible profiles with psprocess
- several changes in the default events used on Pentium 4 platforms
as current available through PAPI 3
Additionally, this release restores compatibility with all versions of
PAPI 3 beta available to date, including the current CVS version (changes
in PAPI 3 since PerfSuite 0.6.1 beta 5 was released made them
Please see the ChangeLog for details.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.