From: Mailing list for announcements about PerfSuite
<perfsuite-announce@li...> - 2012-05-22 22:13:17
PerfSuite 1.1.1 is now available.
The major highlights of this release are:
- New support for AMD Interlagos and Intel Sandy Bridge processors.
- At the end of "configure" output, print out a new section named
"Configuration Summary", to indicate the OK/warning status.
- Removed the display of "family" and "model" in processor information
(the "cpuinfo" tag), and use the CPUID output where it's appropriate.
This affects the text and XML output of psinv, psrun and libpshwpc, and
- psinv: added a "-b" option to display the build details, including the
entire "configure" command line, hostname and current working directory.
- Last release (1.1.0) added the detection of Intel Westmere processors,
but missed the inclusion of their default event configuration file.
Added the file "papi3_wsm.xml".
This release also contains other enhancements and bug fixes. A complete
listing of changes can be found in the CHANGES file.
Thanks and enjoy,
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.